Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Crossfit Workout - Thursday 05/27/10

Tabata Fight Gone Bad

Tabata intervals of the five exercises from Fight Gone Bad. 20 seconds on and 10 seconds of rest for eight rounds of the following

wall ball shot - 20lb
summo deadlift high pull - 75lb
box jump - 20"
push press - 75lb
row (for total calories)

Complete all eight rounds of wall balls before moving on to the eight rounds of SDHPs, and so on until you have completed eight rounds of all five exercises.  Post total reps to the white-board or Comments.

This sucks so bad you won't believe it. Get some!

Kate "Killer" Rawlings workout

back squats 12-12-12-12-12, reach 12 rep max in round 5
deadlift 5-5-5-5-5 do not exceed weight that produces any rounding of the upper back

perform 12 reps of back squats followed by 5 reps of deadlifts then rest for 2-3 minutes, repeat for 5 rounds

Cool down WOD: 5 rounds for time

200M run
15 mountain climbers
15 situps
15 pushups

1 comment:

Troy Bratz said...

I know I know... berate me! My lower back, shoulders (lats), and triceps were beyond any level of pain that I have endured in a long time. I know I live by the on 4 days, off 1, on 1, off 1 (during the week)... but I needed to add an extra day this month.