Thursday, April 29, 2010

Crossfit Workout - Friday 04/30/10

Main Site workout week continues
from CrossFit.com 04/23/10

3 rounds for time of:

135 pound hang power cleans - 15 reps
15 burpees

Warmup: trainer's choice
Cool down: run for time, choose your distance between 1.0 and 3.0 miles

RESULTS:




Killer's workout:

see above, at 95lbs...wearing a 15lb vest.
You too Jillian!

Followed by pushups on the minute, add one each minute until you are no longer able to complete the required reps during the minute.  Without the vest.

2 comments:

Sean said...

From 4/23:

9:48, as Rx'd.

Troy Bratz said...

Nice Work Sean!

6mins and change. I don't remember the exact time. I think I could finish it a minute faster if I sped up my burpees and didn't put down the bar every 5 reps.

Hope all is well down in SE Ohio.