Monday, February 22, 2010

CrossFit Workout - Tuesday 02/23/10

Partner up for this one if you can...

1->10->1 pyramid of

wall ball shots & ball slams

Post time to Comments

Warmup: New CF Cleveland Warm-up (thanks Tucker!)
10 reps each x 3 rounds of

shoulder rollouts - pvc
overhead squat - pvc
shoot throughs

hollow rock hold to superman stretch
pullups

Cool down: handstand hold, 3 minutes total. Use partner to spot, do not use wall unless you do not have a spotter. Post # of attempts to get 3 minutes total hold.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw this on the board and was so relieved. I made the rookie mistake of thinking it would be easy. :p

Time: 11:30.

Those shoot throughs are going to take a long time to master I think. The holds were fun though!

Was rushed for time, so my cooldown was walking my feet up the wall some and holding it there for as long as I could (about 20s) 3 times